ANU PONOROGO. Powered by Blogger.

Feb 14, 2013

ucapan selamat hari velentine sms dengan bahasa inggris

Who is not familiar with Valentine's Day, also known as the day of love especially for young people,
Valentine's Day may very eagerly awaited for those of you who want to celebrate with your partner, but some are not able to celebrate because it is no longer wander away with such work there but do not have to worry for those of you who want to congratulate valentine day sms through ane has for example to type and send completed .... hehehehehe

# Happy Valentine. Thank you for the mother who gave birth to you.

        
# I am sending you a sense of love, with SMS. Happy Valentine's Day.

    
# On my desk is a pen, a computer, a stack of files,
    
a piece of scrap, and a cup of black coffee. Inside the drawer there was a bag of love, I'll take you home. Happy Valentine's Day.

        
# If love could be bought, I will pay by credit card. But you did not sell love, but menggratiskannya me. Thank you. Happy Valentine's Day.

    
# Think before taking a decision. But to love me, do not think too long. Happy Valentine's Day.

        
# Valentine's is always with you every day. Happy Valentine's Day.

    
# I know SMS is not enough to express my love to you. Happy Valentine's Day.

        
# After all that you gave me, it was too stingy if today I do not say the word love you. Happy Valentine's Day.

    
# Get ready, today I'm going to declare love you. (Please keep secret before I actually declared my love for you). Happy Valentine's Day.

        
# Today I diomelin boss, clients complained, stuck on the road, a computer error. But do not let me forget declare love you. Happy Valentine's Day.

    
# If I were a minister, I will love you in the sense memgumumkan cabinet meeting. Happy Valentine's Day.

        
# My love for you like the price of fuel and electricity, all the time increasing. Happy Valentine's Day.

    
# Sorry, today just one SMS you. Happy Valentine's Day.

        
# Happy Valentine. Thanks to my mother who gave birth to you.

    
# I am sending you a sense of love, with SMS. Happy Valentine's Day.

        
# On my desk is a pen, a computer, a stack of files, a piece of scrap, and a cup of black coffee. Inside the drawer there was a bag of love, I'll take you home. Happy Valentine's Day.

    
# If love could be bought, I will pay by credit card. But you did not sell love, but menggratiskannya me. Thank you. Happy Valentine's Day.

        
# Think before taking a decision. But to love me, do not think too long. Happy Valentine's Day.


ucapan selamat hari velentine sms

0 comments:

Post a Comment

sangat berterimakasih jika anda mau berkomentar dengan sopan

BERLANGGANAN ARTIKEL

masukkan email anda:

gallery anu

GALLERY ANU

galerry anu

COBA INI

Popular Posts

 

laen laen

>>>
<<<
[Pasang Widget] | [tutup]

Check Page Rank of your Web site pages instantly:

This page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service

Add to Google Reader or Homepage